22.3.08

Forex Autopilot Robot Review - Will It Do All The Trading For You?

I am sure that if you are a Forex trader you have already heard of Forex Autopilot robot. If not, this is the software by Marcus Leary that is said to be the greatest breakthrough in Forex business.

I first heard of this robot from my friend Jack who is a professional trader as well. He told me that I had to check it out because it was supposed to be really good.

I tested different kinds of Forex software in the past and I am always open to try new ideas and tools.

So, I went to Forex Autopilot website to read the sales letter and I was amazed with what I was reading. Marcus Leary was promising a lot and I started wondering if it was really possible to create the robot like that one.

Trading Forex on autopilot?

I couldn't believe that.

It was just because of Jack who recommended it to me that I decided to purchase it. I trusted my friend and it was only $99 with 8 week money back guarantee so there was nothing to worry about.

I downloaded the robot to my PC 2 minutes after the purchase. I had to download a new meta trader as well because the old one wasn't compatible with Forex Autopilot.

I read the manual and FAQ and I installed robot on my PC.

I didn't want to lose any money so, I opened demo account something I hadn't done for years and I decided to start testing the software.

One thing I want you to be aware of is that Marcus Leary's robot is really complicated to use. One will need advanced skills at Forex and computing because the manual provided was pretty poor.

My first two trades were bad ones and I lost 200 pips.

There are several digital advisers on the software main screen and I was not sure which one I should have used. So I decided to check them all out the following day.

Finally after two days I started making profit and I moved to my real account. Everything has been great since then and I will recommend Forex Autopilot robot to anyone who wants to make money on Forex.

It is not a scam.

Sam Graham is a professional Forex trader. He has created http://www.forexautopilotreview.com website where he explains all of Forex Autopilot features and answer any questions regarding this software.

No comments: